The Performer

The Performer
Arty

Audre Lorde

I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We've been taught that silence would save us, but it won't.

 

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who are YOU?

I made a few decisions today
Harsh....indifferent....but meaningful

I am not sorry
I will not regret
Because what I cannot deal with is.....

You
Your hate
Your violence
Your pretense

Who are YOU?
What defines YOU?
Perfect....Pure...JUGDE?
Human....a punisher of all wrong doing/wrong doers?
Mr/Miss/Mrs/Prof/Doc...Condemn?

Who are YOU?
Heaven....hell itself...?

Whoever you are..
One thing I make CLEAR!

You are not a friend
You come nowhere near
Any human being
You belong in your own world
You belong in a world where humans don't exist

As polite as this may seem
As honest as I may be
As proud as you could purport to be
As shocking as this may be

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment