The Performer

The Performer
Arty

Audre Lorde

I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We've been taught that silence would save us, but it won't.

 

Friday, April 15, 2011

Home...


My love
I am flying all the way to you
I am so glad this time has come
I have always hated goodbyes
I felt this attachment as soon as it hit me that I was leaving HOME
To Sao Paolo for about 10 days
and forgot how emotional I became immediately I got there
All I wanted was to be back home to...
My motherland Quenia

My love
The woman I always smile whenever I think of her
The woman I always wanna' be laid by
The woman...just like me
The woman, who takes my breath to higher heights

You
The one I love
I keep you on the palm of my hand
You, one with a heart
Touch me deep within and melt me
I hold onto your memory like my doll
While this South African Airway plane flies me closer home
Closer to you

I need to be touched
I need to be loved
Not just by any woman
But by YOU

Not just any woman
You always treat me right
You know what you want
and so do I
Not just any woman
One that determines her destiny
If I'll have to wait for you
Then I'd be more than glad to make the sacrifice
If I have to wait

I love you
You've given me YOU
I appreciate it
I wish you appeared in every yawn I make
So that I'd kiss you
If only for a moment
If not forever

To appreciate a woman who's beautiful inside out
To appreciate our uniqueness, our diverse sexualities
To respect those of others
Love is this and more to me
It is everything and more than any woman has ever wanted from another
Love is loving someone as awesome as you!

By K8
All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment