The Performer

The Performer
Arty

Audre Lorde

I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We've been taught that silence would save us, but it won't.

 

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Danke...

Thank you for honesty, that never fades
Your strength that comes with such depth
Thank you for the smiles and hugs...always timely
That my heart continues to seek.

Keen, trusting, kind, always loyal
Top coated in the image of one's desires
Sweet, generous, my all-time cloud
You rest assured, I'mma be here for you!

Truthful...special, delicate yet humble
My eyes lust for you in sight
The hope that love may one day find...
Conquer and sail us safely home!

No comments:

Post a Comment