The Performer

The Performer
Arty

Audre Lorde

I write for those women who do not speak, for those who do not have a voice because they were so terrified, because we are taught to respect fear more than ourselves. We've been taught that silence would save us, but it won't.

 

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello Love...

Hey beautiful
You look gorgeous tonight
Am home in your arms
Your eyes sparkle
Every moment you look into mine

Hello My love
I thought you ain't busy this afternoon
Wanted us to take a long walk
Then swim our love to heaven...
Hopefully take a nap thereafter

Hi honey
The best gift God gave me was you
Always wanna' sleep and wake beside you
Always love to hold you through the night
Through tough and them good times
Through tears and joy

Heyloo Baby
Even when we shout at each other
When we sulk
When we argue
Throw tantrums.....
We're only human
This won't make me
Love you any less....

Hae lovely,
Every drop of blood in me
Is engraved in your name
And one simple message:

"Love of my Life."

K8

No comments:

Post a Comment